DC Commander with SMS* Technology™ is the perfect engine upgrade for those who desire more speed steps than the usual 32. The DC Commander is capable of operating in 32 speed step mode for speed profile compatibility with existing engines. When desired, the DC Commander can be switched to operate with 100 speed steps. The low end speed control performance is noticeably improved in this mode of operation.
• Dual DC motor capability (8 Amps)
• CAB-1 selectable 32 (default) or 100 speed steps
• Horn pulse output controls modern-era and post-war horns/whistles
• Directly drives LED's lighting without complex "load" resistor wiring
• On-board micro-controller provides future enhancement capabilities
• Splice-free connections make installation simple and quick
• Heat Sink has "PemNut", no more stripped heat-sink mounting holes!
• Uses R2LC to be fully compliant with TMCC™ standards
• Speed Selection:-32 speed step activation: AUX1 + 0 + AUX1 + 0 + BRAKE-100 speed step activation: AUX1 + 0 + AUX1 + 0 + BOOST