Lionel 6-38305 Conventional Classic Milwaukee Road GP7 Diesel #2338.
Lionel's Striking #2338... Famous Diesel of the Milwaukee Road! This locomotive is equipped with the same great features as the Burlington GP-7 in the passenger set.
FEATURES: • Pullmor motor
• Horn and bell with volume control
• Traction tires
• Die-cast metal trucks with operating couplers at both ends
• Equipped with an electronic e-unit with Direction Lock
• Dual operating headlights
• Classification and running lights all illuminated at both ends!
• Sand box covers at both ends of the roof
• Fans and fan motors for the engine stacks
• Replica of the exhaust stack used in the real GP-7 for heating cab and passenger cars
• Locomotive trucks show careful detail
• Hyatt roller bearing journal box covers, individual brake cylinders and rigging for each wheel
• No. 2338 GP-7 Locomotive
PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS • Rail Line: Milwaukee Road
• Road Number: 2338
• Gauge: Traditional O Gauge
• Brand: Lionel
• Min Curve: O-27